Daniel at Pam's Grotto

Daniel at Pam's Grotto
Daniel at Pam's Grotto

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.

Recently I have become obsessed with photographing waterfalls in the state of Arkansas.  My parents and some friends had gotten a copy of Tim Ernst's Arkansas Waterfalls Guidebook.  After I looked at their pictures from a few trips, I went and got me a copy.  Since then I have been going on my own and with my family to see some of the beautiful places in Arkansas.

I want to show you the pictures and tell you the stories behind them.  I am a relatively new photographer, so I am learning how to shoot, how to use my camera and how to process pictures in Photoshop.

I will warn you, I am new to blogging, and certainly not a professional writer, or a very good one at that, so it will take me some time to learn how to do this. 

Photograph of Kings Bluff Falls

This is Kings Bluff Falls, which was the first waterfall I visited.  In my next post I will tell the story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment